Monday, January 30, 2012

BLOG ASSIGNMENT #2 Finding your howl

Jonathan Flaum's Finding Your Howl

     Jonathan Flaum presents us with the story of the red wolf. The Red Wolf is born into a vacuum where he did not have to react with his natural instincts. After being held in captivity for so many years, he had more than forgotten   who he was, he didn't even know who he could be.

Once Mumon (our red wolf protagonist) had been reentered into the wilderness, he needed to literally find his howl in order to take charge of his life as well as the lives of others. If that's not literal enough for you then go color pictures.

     I take personal pride in anything I can come up with complete originality. My definition of complete originality stems from taking inspiration to create something new. Having an uninspired idea isn't necessarily reflective of someones creativity or interests, it's just lucky (although I do enjoy random bouts of ideas). I like the idea of building upon the world around me using every possible inspiration as a source of something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment